Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Noxious Weeds

There are plenty of ways that seeds are spread.  Some seeds are structured in ways that make them airborne, float or attach to people and animals.  Either way for the sake of survival seeds always seem to adapt and find a way to grow.  Unfortunatly these persistant seeds aren't always welcome and they can be labeled as noxious weeds.

In Council Bluff, Iowa I experience wild dandelion like airborne seeds that are covering the ground.   I do not know the name of this pesky weed.  The seeds are so abundant that they cover the ground and still are carried by the wind.  The reason this is a problem for me is because these seeds land into my pots and make a home with the seeds that I have planted.


Check out my video of the noxious weed and see how invasive these seeds can be.  If anyone knows what kind of weed this is please feel free to leave a comment.

Also Check out my seed shop we have seeds on sale as low as one dollar Brandy's Botany Bay Seed Shop

No comments: