Sunday, February 12, 2017

Grow A Herb Garden



Having a kitchen garden is super important. Essential herbs are great for culinary and medicinal purposes.  One of my favorite herbs to grow is mint.  It can be invasive and take over your whole    yard if you let it.  However, that is what I like about it.  It grows strong and spreads with little care.  You have it whenever you need it.  I love the smell of it as well.

Basil is another favorite because it has so many culinary uses.  It goes perfectly with tomato.  It also has a sweet spicy aroma that is all its own.  Cilantro is also a multifaceted herb to grow, it adds the perfect touch to Mexican cuisine.  It also has such a fresh taste that it compliments just about any vegetable.  If you are interested  in learning more about herbs and growing strategies please check out my YouTube channel.
I also sell rare seeds for your garden on etsy @Brandysbotanybay


No comments: