Friday, December 13, 2013

B-100 Complex For Recovery After Illness


Recovery from a chronic illness isn’t always easy.  I battle with anemia and it has been a challenge.  I went through blood transfusions and was given potassium and iron to get back to my normal level.  However, after I was back to what was considered homeostasis I continued to feel tired.  Well the most important step in dealing with my situation was ensuring that I had enough iron in my system.  

After removing the uterine fibroid that was causing the anemia and regulating my iron level I still felt tired as a result of the long term effects of being iron deficient.  I knew I needed something further that could that could give me balance.  After researching I discovered that Vitamin B-100 Complex Tablets are ideal for treatment after a long term illness.  It also assist with vitamin deficiency, and gradually releases vitamins in the body that assist over a longer period of time.  It also helps in energy boosting, and regulates metabolic activities.  
Basically, B-100 complex are essential for red blood cell development, energy and metabolism activities, mental clarity, cell repair and maintaining your immune system.  There are many benefits from using 1001 Natural B-100 complex, it assist with tiredness, lack of energy and fatigue.  It also contributes to clear skin, healthy hair and eye care.
     I did not use vitamin B for my anemia, I used it to help me to recuperate from the effects 
    from not being in optimal health.  B-100 complex can assist in recovering from any long or                                          
short term illness.  Because, it works to repair cells.  If you suffer from a vitamin deficiency, are recovering from an illness or have a weak immune system I suggest you try Natural 1001 B-100 Complex , they have a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied. 









No comments: