Thursday, June 29, 2017

Panda Pots In Bulk

Don't spin your wheels.   I used to go to the closes merchandiser and purchase pot in singles. That is a waste of time and money. In most cases you need a lot of pots to display for spring so its best to purchase them in larger quantity. Last summer I used panda pots.  They were plastic pot that had a terracotta look.  5 of the 12 inch diameter 3 1/2 gallon pots cost  29.00. Typically that would be the cost of one pot at your local store.

I also purchased their 4 inch starter pots and they come in a pack of  50 for $17.00 dollars and are made of recycled plastic. If you needed to purchase pots in bulk with panda pots they can be found at panda pots




Please subscribe to my youtube channel at Brandy's Botany Bay.  Also check out my etsy shop where I sell rare and unusual plants it is also called Brandy's Botany Bay.  I update my instagram daily so it if would like to see what I am growing follow me on instagram.





No comments: