Thursday, June 29, 2017

Creating a beautiful Garden

One of the most important moves for me is  growing plants that you don't typically see.  If you are going to grow a tomato grow a yellow, purple or  green one instead of the basic red.  Going to your neighborhood nursery will  give you the typical neighborhood look.   But, when you take the time to search for seeds that aren't typical you will stand out.

I have shopped all over the Internet for a wide variety of species. Then I decided to start my own seed  shop with the  off-springs of my adventures. I take great prided in being able to share with others and seeing how amazed they are when they grow great specimens.  Please check out my etsy shop Brandys Botany Bay.   Please subscribe to Brandy's Botany Bay youtube channel as well.





No comments: